Nasdaq Baltic is proud to announce the start of the competition for the best bachelor’s and master’s theses on the Baltic capital market!
The aim of the thesis competition is to develop an interest in the Baltic capital market, to encourage students to research and analyze market dynamics, trends and development. The competition is a contribution to the broader task of fostering young professionals’ interest and competence in financial market mechanisms.
The authors of the best theses will be awarded:
1st place – EUR 1000
2nd place – EUR 500
3rd place – EUR 250
Theses submitted for the competition were evaluated by industry professionals as well as the representatives of the academic community and the Nasdaq Baltic Market in Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius.
To qualify for the competition, a thesis must:
• comply with the requirements for a traditional bachelor’s or master’s thesis
• be about the Baltic securities market
• be defended in 2017 or 2018
• be written in English/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian language
• be graded 7 points or higher (or equivalent)
• be submitted until November 30, 2018
• Independent scientific thinking
• Relevance and topicality
• Originality and novelty
• Applicability, potentials for practical application of the results
• Work continuity