Name: Medicinos bankas UAB
Core business: banking, financial services
Date of registration: 24 November 1992
Auditor: ,,KPMG Baltics" UAB
Date of listing (Bond List): 1 August 2018
Market: Nasdaq Vilnius
Dalia Klišauskienė, Marius Arlauskas, Igor Kovalčuk
Medicinos Bankas is a commercial bank of Lithuania, providing financial services to private persons and business customers. The bank performs activities of commercial bank: grants loans, credits for business, exchanges currencies, carries out monetary and documentary settlements, accepts deposits and offers various financing opportunities. At present, the bank has 49 customer service branches in entire Lithuania.
The main direction of the bank's activities:
- small and medium business financing;
- services for private persons;
- agricultural financing.
- The main shareholder of the bank is Konstantinas Karosas, managing 89.91% of the bank's shares;
- Western Petroleum Ltd, managing 9.87% of the bank's shares;
- Other shareholders manage 0.22% of the authorized capital of the bank.
Address: Pamėnkalnio str. 40, LT-01114 Vilnius, Lithuania
Telephone: 8 800 60 700
Fax: +370 5 264 4801
Internet webpage: www.medbank.lt
IR contact: Aleksejus Tonkich, +37052644804