Nasdaq Riga is the only regulated secondary securities market in Latvia. It maintains regulated, open and efficient market infrastructure.
The exchange provides companies with an efficient channel to raise capital and to facilitate the participation of institutional and private investors in primary offerings and secondary trading.
The exchange brings together investors, listed companies seeking access to capital resources, and exchange members who mediate securities transactions for investors through a common electronic trading system.
Nasdaq Riga uses the INET trading system for trading in equities, Nasdaq’s core technology used on all Nasdaq equity markets across the world. For trading and primary auctions in fixed-income securities, Nasdaq Riga uses the Genium INET trading system, used also on the Baltic and Nordic exchanges.
Nasdaq Riga is licensed and supervised by the Financial Capital Market Commission.
Nasdaq Riga is 92.98%-owned by Nasdaq Nordic, which in turn is owned by Nasdaq, Inc. AS Rietumu Banka owns the remaining 7.02% of shares of Nasdaq Riga.
For more information about Nasdaq CSD, visit nasdaqcsd.com.